Blimey mate, it’s so hot it feels like Oz. So we jumped onto the recipe section of the Neff Australia Website and found this little beaut to chuck on the barbie!
What you’ll need:
- 24 large green prawns, shells on
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoons finely grated lime rind
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried red chilli flakes
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Lime wedges to serve
1. Wash prawns thoroughly. Split back edge of shell and remove black vein from prawns.
2. Toss prawns in combined oil, lime rind, garlic, chilli and pepper: cover and chill for 1-2 hours.
3. Preheat a large non-stick pan on setting 6, on the Neff Induction Cooktop, cook for 5 mins.
4. Increase heat to 8, and cook prawns in batches, stirring for 5 minutes or until prawns change colour.
5. Remove prawns to large serving platter and serve with lime wedges and crisp fresh salad.
Recipe by Lyn Harwood