Did you know: A whopping 18,000 tonnes of Pumpkin are thrown away each year? What better excuse do you need over half term to make this yummy Pumpkin Caramel pull apart bread.
Super simple and super delicious treat to make any day. Pull apart bread easily made with pre-made dough, pumpkin, pecans and caramel. Warm, comforting bread with your morning tea.
- 1 lb pizza dough
- ⅔ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup crushed pecans
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp allspice
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- ¼ cup caramel + more for drizzle on top
- Flour for surface
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease an 8×4 bread loaf pan.
- Roll out pizza dough into a rectangle that’s about 16×8 inches in size.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, sugar, spices and pecans. Mix until all incorporated.
- Brush dough with melted butter and drizzle ¼ cup of caramel all over the dough.
- Spread pumpkin mixture evenly all over the dough.
- Cut the dough easily using a pizza cutter, lengthwise, into three long strips. Then cut in width-wise, creating squares. Stack squares and place them side-by-side into the prepared loaf pan. Drizzle some more caramel over the top and place in the oven.
- Bake for 35-38 minutes.